A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Welcome to my blog

Good morning, folks! I'm home sick from work today and putting together a sermon for Friday night, and I decided it was finally time to ditch the livejournal I've been using for "blogging." It really irritated me for some reason. So I've switched to blogspot, which does not irritate me quite as much, and hopefully that will inspire me to write more often. And hopefully once in a while something profound will come out.

The link on the Godly Life Ministries website will remain the livejournal link until this weekend, when I get a chance to change it. (All my website and publishing stuff is still on my parents' computer back at their house).

I hope you enjoy my ramblings.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Gaines said…

    w00t! Welcome to the world of blogger. At least I don't have to be anonymous on this version of your blog!

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Travis Prinzi said…

    Yeah, my frustrations with the "comments" section was one of the reasons I gave up the livejournal.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home