A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Featured Posts

Since things have been far too hectic for me to put together any good, original posts, I thought I'd start something I've been wanting to do for a while. I have been working on a couple of "series" of posts, including "Confessions of a Recovering Pharisee," "Christianity and Politics," and my issues with being or not being a "Baptist." I'm going to create sections over in the right hand column to organize these, so they're not all over the place and can be accessed at once. In order to do that, I'll need to make an "organizer post" for each one, which you will see above this post. I'll start for now with the first two, as there really aren't enough posts in the Baptist series to merit a whole section. I'll check these regularly for comments.

Happy Reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home