A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Friday, November 26, 2004

fun with names

I'm going to be experimenting with the name of this blog (since "Godly Life Ministries" is kinda boring, and since this is more my personal ramblings than anything else). Currently, you see "A Resting Place" as the title. This comes from the old hymn, No Other Plea:

My faith has found a resting place, not in device nor creed
I trust the Ever-living One, His wounds for me shall plead
I need no other argument, I need no other plea
It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me.

I've got some other possibilities working in my head, some of which are the following:
"Against All Insanity"
"Journal of a Recovering Pharisee" (or "Confessions of...", or "The Mind of...")
"Freedom Blog"
I'd love to hear some input on this from my readers (yes, all 3 of you). Let me know what names you like best (or if you have some other creative idea for a blog title). Until I've settled on a definite name, I'll be leaving the blog url the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home