A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Historical Theology

I am starting a Sunday School class in Historical Theology at West Middlebury Baptist Church, and I am really looking forward to it. I intend to post resources, updates, and homework information (yes, I give homework for Sunday School) here in this blog. If you're in my class, check back on this regularly. If you are one of my far away readers, hopefully the posts concerning church history and historical theology will be interesting to you as well. And feel free to add info, resources, and perspective in the comments section! Hopefully together we can all get a handle on the great teachings of the church (as well as some of the heresy) down through the ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home