A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Monday, January 03, 2005

Eavesdropping Can be Fun

Here's an interesting conversation I just overhead in my workplace:

Worker #1: "I don't know what I'm going to do now that football is over [for the Bills]. There's no hockey, and I don't do basketball."

Worker #2: "No hockey?"

Worker #1: Because of the salary cap issue."

Worker #2: "I think these players, especially some of these guys in baseball, should have salary caps. It makes me sick that they make so much. They should go talk to someone on the street in the city who has nowhere to live. I have absolutely no sympathy for these players, none at all."

Worker #3, who has been at the computer: "Hey guys, come on over, I'm on the Kaufmann's website!"

Worker #2: "Oh good, I want some new furniture."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home