A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Faith and Politics

This is the "home page," so to speak, for my political ramblings, wherein I toss around the ideas of democracy, theonomy, and other related issues. This is where I try to wrestle with how our Christian faith and the claim that "Jesus is Lord" relates to politics and government. This post will be updated whenever there is a new one, and there is a permanent link in the right hand column. Enjoy!

The Christians are Coming! - A prominent atheist writer blows the whistle on the left's paranoia about Christian values in America.
Politics at the Cross - N.T. Wright challenges the notion that Jesus was not political in any sense and places politics at the center of the rest of the Christian life - the cross.
JFK and Freedom - JFK on freedom, God, and government.
Of Jesus, Caesar, Elephants, and Donkeys - where I ask all the big questions on my mind and give very few answers.
Jesus Not Political - a very insightful reader responds to the previous article.
Proctor & Politics - I respond to the insightful reader.
Jesus is Lord - Here I struggle with the application of the lordship of Christ to earthly government.
Mohler on Peretz on Liberalism - Another prominent liberal attacks the left on its mischaracterization of Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home