A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Friday, March 25, 2005

Shiavo

I've been very hesitant to weigh in on the Terri Shiavo story for various reasons, the greatest of which has been my lack of time to really investigate for myself. I was sent an article by a pastor friend of mine, and if you have the time, I commend it to you. World Net Daily has been covering this story longer than anyone, and this article, "The Whole Terry Shiavo Story" summarizes the story as well as providing links to their research.

For some opinion on the matter from what I think is a reasonable Christian perspective, check out this post at Blogodoxy.

This case is just fraught with controversy and many unexplained and unanswered questions. In light of that fact, it seems to me it would be better to take more time with this. I know - it's been 15 years. But it's a person's life. Even a few more years would be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home