A Resting Place

"It is enough that Jesus died, and that He died for me."

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Sundry Things

I've decided to do an overhaul of my blogging. I have been finding that there's a lot to say about my Sunday School class, and there's a lot to say about other things as well, and I'm refraining from posting as much as I want to in order to avoid clutter on the blog. So, I've decided to create an entirely new blog devoted to my Sunday School class, which currently is studying "Historical Theology: The Early Church Fathers." So, a few notes:

To My Readers in General:

If you've enjoyed my biblical, political, theological, historical, and sometimes nonsensical ramblings, those will continue and will occur much more regularly (hopefully), uncluttered by stuff that pertains directly to my Sunday School class. Unfortunately, in the midst of the changes I was making, I lost all previous comments. But I will not let it happen again! Comment away! If you're not part of my SS class, you are still very welcome to head on over to my new blog, A Fool's Hope and join in on the discussion, since I will be spending more time commenting on the assigned documents rather than just assigning them.

To My Sunday School Students:

I hope you'll keep checking "A Resting Place" and reading my rantings. Your page for Sunday School assignments and discussion from now on is A Fool's Hope, and you will find a permanent link to that site in the right hand column of this blog. I'll be able to comment much more on the assigned readings from this point on, so please check the site often and add your thoughts and questions. Keep checking the new blog, because I'll be updating it regularly to make it a fully functional blog for the SS class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home